INADEV is a recognized SBA 8(a) certified SDB based in McLean, VA since 2011. We provide high quality agile digital services, cloud based solutions, and full end to end operational services to multiple Federal agencies such as Department of Homeland Security (USCIS), Social Security Administration, US Census Bureau, Food and Drug Administration, and large commercial entities such as Echostar.
US Citizenship status with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance is required.
Must be available for in-person interview and work onsite at our Headquarters, McLean, VA.
You will be asked to complete a coding test within the interview process to demonstrate your coding skills.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments. In addition you will be asked to participate in training on multiple mobile development platforms (iOS and Android) with the intention of assisting the Mobile Development teams on various projects.
- Must have the desire to learn and grow in a fast paced technical environment.
- 2-5 years of current working experience using 2 or more of the following languages; Java, C, C++, Python and/or NodeJS
- Must have hands on experience with Linux/UNIX based OS
- Must have basic understanding of DevOPS & CI/CD pipelines and be able to provide 24x7 monitoring of production systems on a as needed basis
- Must have solid understanding of coding best practices
- Ability to develop RESTful APIs
- Experience with databases and writing SQL queries
- Experience with source code management systems, such as Git and BitBucket
- Knowledge of OOP concepts
- Knowledge of cloud-based architectures, such as AWS and/or Azure
- Strong logic skills including the ability to work on implementing complex business requirements.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software languages and frameworks
- Ability to work in both a team environment as well as individually
- Excellent communication and desire to learn and grow with the team
- Knowledge of Mobile Development, iOS and/or Android.
- Experience using frameworks such as Spring 5x, Junit, Hibernate.
- Experience with server-side languages such as Ruby and PHP
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
No 3rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
- We will contribute $400 to $800 towards your healthcare plan. We have multiple plans available to fit your life for Medical, Vision, Dental & Prescription.
- Employer paid Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO, roll over up to 200 hours
- 8 paid holidays and 2 paid floating holidays
- 401k, vested immediately, we match up to 3%
- Accessibility to Silver Line Metro (McLean station)
- A flexible work schedule, as needed remote days available with manager approval
- Excellent work life balance
- A fully loaded FREE snack and beverage lounge
- Regular company outings, such as happy hour, game night, dinner and lunch.
- Regular lunch and learns to be hosted by a different team member sharing what new and exciting technologies they are using.
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment
: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.