We provide high quality agile digital services, cloud-based solutions, and full end to end operational services to multiple Federal agencies such as Department of Homeland Security (USCIS), Social Security Administration, US Census Bureau, Food and Drug Administration, and large commercial entities such as Echostar. INADEV is a recognized SBA 8(a) certified SDB based in McLean, VA since 2011.
Local candidates only please. This is a full time, onsite role and an in-person interview at our McLean VA office will be mandatory.
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst with testing experience to join our growing team in support of our State/Local Government projects. Our ideal candidate is someone with a strong background in business analysis and creative problem solving. We’re seeking someone who is a self-starter with impeccable time-management and the ability to multi-task. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment using new technology, let’s talk.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct business analyst competencies including:
- Process definition and improvement
- Requirements definition and analysis
- Software and system testing
- System documentation
- Create project materials such as:
- Requirements matrices
- User stories
- Test cases
- Acceptance criteria
- Business process flows (current state and future state)
- Lo-fidelity wireframes
- Manage requirements for multiple projects at once
- Assist with sprint planning and backlog grooming
- Support the operations team with issue analysis and resolution
- Facilitate client demonstrations, quality testing, UAT, and end to end testing
- Work closely with team members to understand and support deliverables
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and regularly with clients, partners, vendors, and other INADEV personnel
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to INADEV’s clients and your team members
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Must have demonstrated experience in building business process models, writing user stories and acceptance criteria, and contributing to user interaction design.
- Must have demonstrated experience with requirements definition/analysis, systems analysis/design, or system/software testing
- Must have experience leading requirements workshops and developing lo-fidelity wireframes
- Must have demonstrated experience managing requirements for multiple projects at once
- A self-starter who shows initiative, has the ability to manage their time, and the ability to work proactively.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Enjoys collaborating with team members
- Previous experience supporting government contracts
- Previous experience working with remote/global teams
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability and desire to continually learn new skills
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or commensurate work experience
- We will contribute $400 to $800 towards your healthcare plan. We have multiple plans available to fit your life for Medical, Vision, Dental & Prescription.
- Employer paid Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO, roll over up to 200 hours
- 8 paid holidays and 2 paid floating holidays
- 401k, vested immediately, we match up to 3%
- Accessibility to Silver Line Metro (McLean station)
- A flexible work schedule, as needed remote days available with manager approval
- Excellent work life balance
- A fully loaded FREE snack and beverage lounge
- Regular company outings, such as happy hour, game night, dinner and lunch.
- Regular lunch and learns to be hosted by a different team member sharing what new and exciting technologies they are using.
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment