INADEV is a recognized SBA 8(a) certified SDB based in McLean, VA since 2011. We provide high quality agile digital services, cloud based solutions, and full end to end operational services to multiple Federal agencies such as Department of Homeland Security (USCIS), Social Security Administration, US Census Bureau, Food and Drug Administration, and large commercial entities such as Echostar.
US Citizenship or Green Card/EAD status with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance is required.
This is a full time, onsite role and an in person interview at our Gaithersburg MD office will be mandatory.
This is a SAP FICO Analyst position within the Information Technology (IT) Department that will provide daily operational support to business end users to ensure business continuity and efficient financial operations. The position will be located in the Gaithersburg, Shady Grove offices. The position will also be responsible for reviewing and analyzing existing business processes for improvements and efficiencies, as well as developing new processes and solutions within existing production applications, and also evaluating and implementing new business applications. This position will leverage the candidates SAP experience and knowledge to support best practices with proven understanding of process integration within the SAP landscape. This is a hands-on role that will support various business groups through problem solving, FICO configuration, functional documentation, testing, developing system documentation and also training materials. This position will work under the direction of a Senior SAP System Analysts, as well as partnering with other members of the applications support team along with various subject matter experts and functional analysts to drive process and systems improvements throughout the Accounting and Finance organizations.
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounting or related field required.
- English skills must be proficient to understand, read, write and speak English
- 3-5 years of applicable SAP FICO experience
- 3 -5 years of experience with the integration points between SAP FICO and MM, SD, Project Systems, Product Costing; SAP configuration, implementation and support in an ECC 6.0+ environment in the areas of GL, A/R, A/P, FA, CO/PCA and SPL; CCA, PCA, (including Cost Centers, Cost Elements, Profit Centers, Activity Types and Allocations), as well and Project Systems Product Costing
- Robust understating of Accounting and Finance functions and processes
- Good understanding of master data setup (G/L, Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Accounting Views in Customer/Vendor Setup)
- Prior experience in Banking, Payments and Treasury interfaces
- Understanding of the integration points between HCM and Payroll modules
- Demonstrated experience with creating training documentation, technical documentation and business process documentation
- Good interpersonal, communication and comprehension skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
No 3rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
- We will contribute $400 to $800 towards your healthcare plan. We have multiple plans available to fit your life for Medical, Vision, Dental & Prescription.
- Employer paid Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO, roll over up to 200 hours
- 8 paid holidays and 2 paid floating holidays
- 401k, vested immediately, we match up to 3%
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment
: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.