INADEV is a recognized SBA 8(a) certified SDB based in McLean, VA since 2011. We provide high quality agile digital services, cloud based solutions, and full end to end operational services to multiple Federal agencies such as Department of Homeland Security (USCIS), Social Security Administration, US Census Bureau, Food and Drug Administration, and large commercial entities such as Echostar.
This position will be a fully remote role. East coast for time zone work schedule reasons strongly preferred. This will be a W2 Salaried position.
Must have Green Card/EAD or US Citizenship.
We are looking for a well rounded Developer with excellent troubleshooting and communication skills as this will be a client facing role.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal and external customer teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Must have current & proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Must have experience with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Must have experience with .NET language, C# and HTML5/CSS3
- Must have experience with Angular6 or higher
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or commensurate work experience
No 3rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
- We will contribute $400 to $800 towards your healthcare plan. We have multiple plans available to fit your life for Medical, Vision, Dental & Prescription.
- Employer paid Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO, roll over up to 200 hours
- 8 paid holidays and 2 paid floating holidays
- 401k, vested immediately, we match up to 3%
- Accessibility to Silver Line Metro (McLean station)
- A flexible work schedule, as needed remote days available with manager approval
- Excellent work life balance
- A fully loaded FREE snack and beverage lounge
- Regular company outings, such as happy hour, game night, dinner and lunch.
- Regular lunch and learns to be hosted by a different team member sharing what new and exciting technologies they are using.
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment
: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.